- 30,992 students are homeschooled in Ohio
- No parental education requirement
- Compulsory attendance between ages 6 and 17
- 4 hours of education per day for 180 required per year
- Annual assessments for some grades
Common Core Status
The Common Core was fully implemented into Tennessee’s curriculum at the start of the 2013–14 school year. The Tennessee Department of Education is providing teachers with detailed model curricula units for use in their classrooms.
Something missing? Have the facts changed? Let us know by filling out this form: