Are you thinking about homeschooling? Are you unsure how to get started? Here are some easy steps to homeschooling success:
- Explore your child’s interests.
- Join a homeschool co-op.
- Commit to homeschooling.
- Create a spce for homeschooling.
- Become your child’s favorite teacher.
- Learn your state’s or country’s homeschooling requirements.
Do you have any suggestions for someone who wants to start homeschooling?
Parents choose to homeschool for a variety of reasons. Choosing to homeschool is a lifestyle choice an one that typically benefits the student. Here are some fast facts from the infographic below:
- Homeschooled students, on average, score 37 points higher on standardized tests.
- Home educators spend about $500 a year versus $10,000 per year for a public school child.
- 95% of homeschool graduates say they’re glad they were homeschooled.
What are some of the reasons you homeschool?